Wednesday, November 3, 2010

sistah sistah

Bestest favoritest sister friends
Dear Cassidy,

So you're 21. Um, yikes.

Cassidy plus dolphin... when we were little she was obsessed with Keiko the orca

No, seriously. It's kind of freaking me out. Remember last year, when you turned 20? I was kind of weirded out then, but this is weirder.

All the cool people in this picture are wearing sun glasses

I think this is the part where I talk about how super proud of you I am, how smart and fabulous you are.

Cassidy with Grammy, another smart and fabulous woman.

And it's true: you are smart and fabulous and I'm super-duper proud of you.

Yow!!

I also miss your pretty face, like, an awful awful lot. I wish I could be with you on your birthday. I'd take you out to eat and probably embarrass you at some point. That's how we roll.

Cassidy with cousin Afton (or, as we like to call her around here, mini-Katie)

Anyway, lady lady, I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday in a public fashion. You're kind of the best.

Bringing sexy back since 1989
Happy birthday, sweet sister of mine.

Love you lots and lots,

Haylie

No comments:

Post a Comment