Wednesday, September 24, 2014

2013 in review: september and October

(Friends! I know this has nothing to do with Iceland, and never fear: we'll get back to our regularly schedule Icelandic programming tomorrow. But I just realized I never posted this draft of stuff we did in 2013 [yikes!!!]. So. Just in case you were wondering what we did this time last year, here you are. You're welcome)

September

In September, the sun started coming up a little later...



I started watching this wetland for a semester-long school project...


we went to a Labor Day concert at the Capitol...


Creature soaked up the late September sun...


I had a conversation with Margaret Atwood at the National Book Festival (a conversation that is archived at the Library of Congress now!!!)...


Creature made a friend...


and Ross did, too.


October

In October it started to look like fall...


I drew a picture of my wetland...


compiled the index for my advisor's book (no mean feat, by the way!)...



reveled in my (fake) tattoo...


started daydreaming about Iceland...


and spent some time with this guy. 


In October we also got to know our neighborhood free library...


and did Halloween up right.








Blerg.


No comments:

Post a Comment