Please enjoy this online birthday card. Please also enjoy the scavenger hunt (!!!) I have created for you and upon which you will now officially embark. Some rules:
- You must go in the order dictated by the clues. This is true even if you see something out of place or suspicious, eagle eyes.
- Because we live in a tiny studio, hiding things has been challenging. Not that there are any things, but... you know. Anyway, because of that you are not allowed to poke around in our house anywhere. At all. If you need a pencil, it needs to go through me.
- You are allowed one (and only one!) phone-a-friend if a clue is too hard. That friend is me. You don't actually have to phone.
- Almost every clue leads directly to the next clue. Occasionally you may run into a dead end. Do not despair! Help is on the way.
- Actually, that's pretty much all the rules. If I think of any more I'll let you know.
Now that that's out of the way, I also wanted to wish you a happy, happy birthday. I've been thinking a lot about you and about us lately, and I wanted to know how very much I love and appreciate you and all that you do. Thanks for letting me live my professorial dreams, thanks for moving across the country with me, and thanks for all the adventures and support and love. You're the best. Life's been more fun since I met you.
As proof, here are some nostalgic photos of us from when I was living in California:
I love you very much, Rosco. Niech zyje zyje nam.
P.S. There is one important question you need to try and answer during the Scavenger Hunt: Where is Chonchito?!?