Wednesday, January 27, 2010

alexander i am


In lieu of the extremely bad day Ross and I have been having--and my subsequent, exceptionally understandable desire to feel sorry for myself--I have decided to suck it up and make a list of things to be grateful for today. Here goes:

1. The beautiful, sunshine-y weather
2. Dear friends: Cathleen, Annette, Tanna (none of whom read this blog...)
3. Aunt Kim. Thanks for calling!
4. Creature
5. Whole Foods
6. Unexpected babysitting offers

I'm tempted to make a list of things I'm really, really not grateful for, but I feel that doing so would somewhat detract from my noble purpose. However, there's one thing I just can't let slide: I'm on to you, men's-health-oriented, patriarchal, exorbitantly priced, laughably unhelpful medical community. I am so on to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment