Monday, November 30, 2009

winner


Sometimes as a time killer (read: procrastination aid) I like to read this blog:

http://taza-and-husband.blogspot.com/

Naomi and her husband are cute and happy and they live in New York. Ross and I are cute and happy and live in Portland. It's very transcontinental (it could also spark a long conversation about whether or not it's weird to read a journal belonging to someone I've never met who lives really far away, but I'll save that for another day).

Anyway.

A week or so again Naomi posted a photography giveaway. A fan of the pho-tog, I decided to post a comment. What the hell? Unless you're completely unfamiliar with the concept of the "surprise win story" you can tell where this is going: out of the 538 people who posted I won. So now Rosco and I get to choose a print from this shop to go on our growing photo wall.

Whaddya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment