Tuesday, May 15, 2012

previously on ross and haylie, part 1

Hi all. Now that I'm officially done with everything I need to do for school (master's degree, what WHAT!!), I thought I'd catch you up on some of the goings-on here over the last few months. First up, our visit to the cherry blossoms. I would say the Cherry Blossom Festival, but because of the warm weather the blossoms came so early that they were already mostly gone by the time the Festival rolled around in mid-April. Bummer, DC. Luckily for us, though, we managed to make it out on an absolutely gorgeous day in March.


Look! It's a picture of Ross! It's been pointed out to me that this blog lacks photos of my spouse, which is true. However, I'd like to point out that someone hates having his picture taken, and so it's not entirely my fault. This was, like, the fifth take.


I don't know who handed Eleanor this bundle of blossoms, but I approve.



Side note: I was asked to wear a sari once for an Indian Fashion Show. I've never felt more beautiful in my entire life, not even on my wedding day. If only I could have gracefully walked around the cherry blossoms like this lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment