Friday, October 29, 2010

the revenge of the pb & j

This morning I got to the library at 8am and ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It took me down, hard. I fell asleep and had my craziest library dreams to date. First I dreamt that I had a really awkward (and disturbingly realistic) conversation with my favorite professor, who I really want to impress. Then I dreamed that a huge group of students were in the gym (which I've never been to... I know) getting their pre-Rally game on. They were singing a catchy Rally song, which unfortunately I no longer remember. Then I dreamed that it was 10:00am and I still had a short paper to write prior to my 2:00 class so I woke up. Now I'm writing on my blog instead. Guess I should get on that paper thing.

You got me this time, pb & j.

No comments:

Post a Comment