I have to hand it to Ross: he did an exemplary job of packing up our house, fitting everything we owned into a tiny little pod, and doing it all with no small amount of organization. Good job, spouse. But, as is always the case with these situations, there are still some things I can't find. Here they are:
- kitchen sponges Ne'er to be seen again... who moves sponges, anyway?
- laundry hamper Still in OR, but that's ok, because I have my VERY OWN washer and dryer
- can opener This one really is buried in a box somewhere
- stereo FOUND
- hand soap To be bought
- laundry soap FOUND
- dishwasher soap Also to be bought
- Creature (just kidding, although don't think Ross didn't think about it) Still kidding about this
- Kitchen sponges
- Hand soap
- Dishwasher soap
There... wasn't that productive?