2009 was fun and all, but we are SO glad that 2010 is here, as we are looking forward to:
- Our midwinter trip to a) the coast, b) Seattle, or C) As-yet-undecided mystery location
- March and the graduate school verdict (yikes)
- Rowing rowing rowing at this fine institution as soon as it gets warm enough
- Hopeful trips to Bend, Utah, and Ashland
- Finding out where we're going to live for the next forever (see number 2)
- Transcontinental road trip
- Celebrating our 1-year anniversary, birthdays, and other excuses to blow off real life
- Continued enjoyment of and exasperation with Creature
- Resolving some unresolved issues in my life
- A plethora of summertime adventures
- Exploring more of Portland and the city graduate school decides for us
- Striking out into the unknown
Joshua Tree from New Year's 2008.
Probably my favorite place in the whole world.