Tuesday, January 12, 2010

happy

Happiness, in 10
1. Pigeons
2. Farmer's markets
3. Fresh flowers on my kitchen table
4. NPR
5. Old-fashioned photo booths
6. Olympic opening ceremonies
7. The "thwunk" sound that oars make when everyone on a crew team is rowing together
8. When I'm on the computer and Creature hops up to take a nap on my lap
9. The smell of rain on a hot day
10. Kites


Saddened by this, and inspired by this and this, I decided to make a list of the things that make me most happy.
Some things (Like Ross, for instance) didn't make the list because they were too obvious.
Don't be surprised if you get an email from me asking you for your happy list.

3 comments:

  1. I like your list, but... pigeons?
    The microbiologist in me tends to label them as disease carriers. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're underrated. That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like pigeons too. I don't think there's an animal I don't like. Actually sharks. And alligators. And crocodiles. Okay never mind.

    ReplyDelete